Tuesday, January 20, 2009

T-Mac And Artest Practice


Tracy McGrady and Ron Artest both participated in 5 on zero practice drills today for the first time in about a week.

"It (the ankle sprain) is getting better," Artest said. "There's just other things (a bone bruise) that were wrong. They want to make sure those things are OK.
"This was my first day I was able to shoot with the team and move a little bit. That was encouraging. I'm definitely feeling better. I still have more days I'm not going to play and I'm not going to do full contact practice." Tracy is set to return to the Rockets line-up as early as Sunday Vs the Detroit Pistons or Monday in New York. Great news for Rockets fans who need to get our team playing together for the long run to the playoffs. With the Rockets only being behind the Spurs 3 games the Rockets need to take a good look at McGrady and make sure that this time when he comes back its to stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment